Stop Playing Games!, by best-selling author Rick A. Morris, takes a completely different look at project management, using games like "The Pricing Game," "Guess the Truth" and "Grapevine" to illustrate and help readers overcome organizational politics on projects.
This one-of-a-kind book from the author of Project Management That Works! and The Everything Project Management Book dives deep into the topics of gaining buy-in from upper management, accurately estimating time and cost, controlling project communication, managing within corporate culture, taking care of your team, and more.
Challenges and issues covered in this book include:
- Presenting management with realistic options
- Getting your point across without confrontation
- Controlling the message and the communication channels
- Utilizing honesty and trust as a project management tool
- Knowing what is under your control, and what is not
- Overcoming poor project management conditions
- Making real change happenwithout taking things personally
If navigating organizational politics is stifling your ability to effective manage projects, you need to read this book today!
Notice: Author signed copies of this title will be available for a limited time on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have questions regarding availability of author signed titles, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-1932735390 Publication Date Oct-10 Author Rick A. Morris Format Paperback Page Count 176 Manufacturer RMC Publications