DetailsAccording to the Project Management Institute, over 80 percent of a project managers job is communicationyet most project management books hardly discuss it. Communications Skills for Project Managers provides practical advice and strategies for ensuring success, even in the face of shifting organizational priorities, constantly evolving expectations, and leadership turnover. This important guidebook gives readers the skills they need to keep everyone in the loop. Readers will find out how they can:
- Keep those on the project teamas well as upper managementinvolved and informed
- Establish a plan for communication
- Effectively present to stakeholders
- Compete with other initiatives within the organization
- Convey reasons for change
- And more!
CLOSEOUT NOTICE: The remaining hardcover copies of Communications Skills for Project Managers books in stock will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basisget your copy today!
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-0814410530 Publication Date 13-May-09 Author Michael Campbell Format Hardcover Page Count 286 Manufacturer AMACOM/American Management Association