In today's fast-paced world of competitive workplaces and turbulent economic conditions, each of us is searching for effective tools that can help us to manage, adapt, and strike out ahead of the pack. Emotional intelligence (EQ) needs little introduction. This "other kind of smart" is the #1 predictor of success personally and professionally. But knowing what EQ is and knowing how to use it to improve your life are two very different things.
For the first time, Drs. Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves reveal TalentSmart's proven strategies for increasing emotional intelligence. The authors unveil a step-by-step program for increasing your emotional intelligence via 66 proven strategies that target self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
Includes Online Access to the World's #1 Best-Selling Emotional Intelligence Test Emotional Intelligence 2.0 also includes access to the new and enhanced edition of the world's best-selling emotional intelligence testthe Emotional Intelligence Appraisal. In addition to providing scores for overall EQ and each of the four skills, the new Emotional Intelligence Appraisal drills down further to provide:
- Detailed feedback on the specific behaviors that contributed to your scores.
- Analysis of behavior to pinpoint the specific skill strategies with the greatest impact upon your EQ
- Score profile analysis includes suggestions for strategies to provide the greatest individual benefit
- A free second test after strategy application to assess your improvement
Next, the authors explore the ways in which emotional intelligence has changed in the five years since they unveiled their groundbreaking research on more than 500,000 people worldwide. New findings shed light on some of the toughest questions facing us today, including:
- Gender differences in emotional intelligence
- Generational differences in emotional intelligence
- Cultural changes in emotional intelligence
- Societal shifts in overall emotional intelligence
Drs. Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves have created a revolutionary new program to help readers identify their emotional intelligence, build their skills into strengths, and enjoy consistent performance while pursuing important life objectives with success.
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-0974320625 Publication Date June 2009 Author Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves Format Hardcover Page Count 255 Manufacturer Talent Smart