The most up-to-date look at the ever-evolving project management field, Financially Focused Project Management supplies a wide range of strategies and methods to help you successfully meet the challenges of changing economic conditions, technology, resources, requirements, schedules, and budgets. Written by a best-selling author and expert with over 20 years of experience, this financially focused book contains project management methods that you can use to ensure your company successfully meets established consumer and shareholder expectations and investment community demands. Cappels clear and concise explanations of proven financially focused project management tools and techniques, including the human aspects, give you a varied and flexible skill set.
Hundreds of millions of dollars have been saved, and billions more will be, when the worlds of Project Management and Finance are united as outlined in this text. Financially Focused Project Management is designed for use as a professional reference, training tool, and academic classroom text. It delineates the best practices of hundreds of successful companies, covers both the basics and advanced topics, and provides a unique approach that will help ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet planned financial objectives.
- Covers the latest advancements in project management office, project portfolio management, virtual project management, project management software, the people side of project management and more
- Illustrates how to apply a financially focused method that ensures company profits are always in the forefront of business decision making
- Shows management teams how to effectively address the many financial, quality, ethical, and stakeholder-related issues that challenge domestic and global organizations
- Contains case studies, exercises and thought-provoking questions that reinforce learning
- Offers free downloadable Power Point slides, a Project Management Software Guide, and an extensive Glossary of Project Management Terms - available from the Web Added Value Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com/wav.
CLEARANCE NOTICE: The remaining Financially Focused Project Management books in stock will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-1932159097 Publication Date 1-Nov-03 Author Thomas M. Cappels Format Hardcover Page Count 320 Manufacturer J. Ross Publishing