PMP® Exam Prep, Eighth Edition—Updated
Aligned with the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition and the and the PMP® Exam Content Outline dated June 2015
Are you looking for a time-tested and proven study guide for the PMP® exam? This new edition of the worldwide best-selling PMP® exam preparation book is specifically written for people who plan to sit for the PMP® examination after November 1st, 2015.
Features of this worldwide best-selling resource include the following:
- Practice exam questions—over 400 throughout the book.
- A focus on real-world project issues.
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade®.
- Cross-references to PMBOK® Guide pages for easy lookup.
- A chapter dedicated exclusively to making sure you pass the exam on your first attempt.
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-1932735659 Publication Date July 2013 Author Rita Mulcahy Format Paperback - Softcover Page Count 611 Manufacturer RMC Publications