INVENTORY NOTICE:The remaining 2 copies of this title in our inventory will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. This title will NOT be restocked, this is your LAST chance to get a discounted copy!
Easy-to-follow steps and a proven methodology specifically for managing small projects! Project Management for Small Projects introduces project management processes, tools, and techniques that are scalable and adaptable to small projects. Projects managers will learn a structured, disciplined approach to managing projects while balancing project needs with the project management methodology.
- Build a foundation in project management
- Apply discipline in managing small projects to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Examine the importance of leadership
- Become familiar with PMBOK® processes and terminology
- Gain knowledge and skills for managing small projects that will make it easy to transition into processes used for large projects
PLUS Project Management for Small Projects includes practical tips and easy-to-use templates to help readers apply the tools and techniques presented throughout this valuable reference guide!
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-1567261851 Publication Date Nov-06 Author Sandra F. Rowe Format Paperback Page Count 184 Manufacturer Management Concepts