Every group can benefit from team-building exercises, however sometimes its not practical to embark on a full-scale training initiative. Now, supervisors, managers, and team leaders have 50 effective team-building activities to choose from in Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers! All of which can be implemented with no special facilities, big expense, or previous training experience.
Readers will find engaging exercises for:
- Building new teams
- Helping new teams members fit into your existing team dynamic
- Dealing with change and the emotional effects: anger, fear, frustration, and more
- Recognizing individual efforts and team accomplishments
- Finding creative ways to work together and solve problems more effectively
- Increasing and improving effective team communication
- Leveraging diversity and individual differences to meet team goals
- Keeping competition healthy and productive within the team
Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers also provided detailed instructions and tips for following up on your teams progress. Variations are also included for each activity, and an additional chapter provides valuable advice for working through any unexpected difficulties in team-building.
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-0814472019 Publication Date Nov-03 Author Brian Cole Miller Format Paperback Page Count 176 Manufacturer AMACOM/American Management Association