This is the book you have been waiting for! It provides the most practical approach to project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and scope management with hundreds of real-world project examples, including Screenshots, Project Documents, Comparative Charts, Tables and Figures to accelerate learning. It will change the way you understand, apply and value the WBS.
Secrets to Mastering the WBS in Real-World Projects will provide immediately applicable tips and tricks to help you obtain smarter project results. A must-read book for successful project managers, features include:
- An Easy to Follow Q&A Format
- 200+ Useful Real-World Examples
- Top 20 Benefits of the WBS
- Proven Step-by-Step Approach to Creating a Valuable WBS
- Comprehensive Revision and Comparison of WBS Software Tools
- Guide to Linking the WBS to Project Schedule and Cost
- Differences Between the WBS and Activity List
- Relation of the WBS to Agile Projects
- Role of the WBS in Your PMO
- And Much More
This book also serves as a valuable resource in the preparation for PMI certifications such as PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®,PMI-RMP®, and PMI-ACP®.
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-1935589044 Publication Date March 2010 Author Liliana Buchtik Format Paperback Page Count 203 Manufacturer Project Management Institute