How many emails do you have currently sitting in your inboxread or unread? And how much time do you spend each day simply reading emails? If you are the average professional today, likely two minimum, but more people are closer to four hours. That's half your work day! So how much do you actually accomplish?
That question rings in many professionals heads each day, and it takes away from our ability to get work done as well as some of its enjoyment. However, there is hope. With sensible, proven strategies, a few new habits mixed with learned self-discipline you can regain control! This book will help you learn:
- Powerful File Management Tools
- How to Clear Your Inbox to Zero in Record Time
- The Three-Minute, One-Touch Rule to Increase Productivity
- Why to Avoid Email "Blinging"
- How to Accelerate Sorting and Reply Procedure
- To Use Email and a Tool and Not a Distractor
- Why You Need Three Email Accounts to Keep Organized
If you want to fundamentally change the way you work and increase your productivity forever, this book is a must-read!
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-0977202553 Publication Date June 2009 Author Randall Dean Format Paperback Page Count 264 Manufacturer Sortis Publishing