Business Process Management (BPM) is quickly becoming an integral part of any growing organization. If you need a complete overview of BPM, then this book is for you. Specifically written in lighter, more inspiring tone than you may be used to, it is also as free of technical jargon as possible.
Thinking in Processes will help you to explore the possibilities of BPM within your organization. Packed with practical tips and best practices, this book makes it simple to integrate BPM successfully into your daily practice. It also provides answers and explanations to central questions you may have asked yourself through your daily work, such as:
- What is process thinking?
- Why is process thinking powerful?
- What is BPM?
- How does BPM affect: People? Strategy? ICT? Models? Enterprise Architecture? Management?
- What is the business case for BPM?
- Which work levels can be distinguished within BPM?
- How can you practically and effectively begin applying BPM?
- Additional Information
ISBN 978-9079240104 Publication Date 2012 Author Peter Matthijssen Format Paperback Page Count 88 Manufacturer BIZZdesign